Join the Rotary Club of Summit County
All Rotary club members have one thing in common: we take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We work locally and globally to both better lives and to save them.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary:
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Whether you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we're looking for people like you. If you are interested in joining Rotary, download and complete this Membership Application, then bring it with you to one of our Tuesday meetings.